Spray Max - 1K Cleaning Agent Spray Can (400 ml)
Special cleaning for effective cleaning of spray guns. Can be used universally for 1K solvent-based and 1K water-based paints and for unhardened 2K paints. The short and long nozzles allow residual-free cleaning of the paint gun without having to dismantle it. Ideally suited for fast cleaning of the Variator spray head. Advantages
- Cleans spray guns that are soiled with both solvent-based and also water-based paints
- Fast cleaning completely free of residues thanks to the solvent power
- Optionally with a short or long nozzle
- Spray gun can be cleaned overhead without being dismantled
- Cleans the Variator spray head
- Improved cleaning effect thanks to spray can pressure
- Dosed distribution
- Special cleaner for the aerosol supported cleaning of spray guns:
- All-purpose cleaner for many solvent based and waterborne paints including two-pack systems
- 1K solvent based paints like basecoats for automotive refinish
- 1K waterborne paints like waterborne basecoats for automotive refinish
- Two-pack systems like 2K PUR primer surfacers, fillers, topcoats or 2K epoxy systems
- Excellent dissolving and cleaning properties
- After you finished your paint job spray your spraying gun thoroughly empty
- Remove the paint cup and nozzle head.
- Not later than 2 h after you have finalized your paint work rinse the inner part of your spray gun as well as the nozzle head using the lancet on the spray head of the aerosol
- Drain the spray gun
- Reassemble your spray gun and dry it with compressed air
- To be used by specialists only
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Wear personal protection gear
- Respirator type: A2/P2 Safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile
- Shelf live 24 months/20°C
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P261) Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P271) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. (P305) IF IN EYES:(P351) Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. (P338) Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. (P312) Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell. (P337) If eye irritation persists:(P313) Get medical advice/attention. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to ?
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.