Spray with excellent cleansing properties, to clean, protect and embellish the dashboard and other plastic parts in the car. presto Cockpit-Spray affects long-lasting, anti-static, water and dirt repellent, thus reducing your maintenance costs. Especially for cleaning is excellent, the water-based super foam spray that leaves even on windows no residue.
- Subtle scent
- Excellent cleansing properties
- Dirt repellent
- 360° valve
- Highgloss: with silicone
- Semi-gloss: silicone-free
- Super foam: waterbased foam which leaves no residue, not even on windscreens.
Physical and Chemical Data
- Colour: highgloss, semi-gloss: transparent / Superfoam: white foam
- Smell: Citrus
- pH-value: Superfoam: 10
- VOC-Content: highgloss, semi-gloss: Approximately 96% w/w / Superfoam: Approximately 10% w/w
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 600 ml
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Bring the can to room temperature / Operational temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Apply the Cockpit-Spray on a dry, clean cloth and distribute evenly over the surface to be treated.
- Then, polish with a dry cloth until a gloss has been achieved.
- In view of decreased grip, avoid contact with the steering wheel and the control pedals.