ColorMatic 1K anti-corrosion primer has excellent adhesive properties, especially on polished metal, e.g. steel plate. Active rust protection pigments ensure optimum corrosion protection. Quick drying. Can also be used as a welding primer.
Quality and Properties
- 1K acid primer, welder primer
- Can be used for spot repairs and refinishing parts
- Simple, time-saving application
- Fast drying time
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Very good adhesion, especially on bare sanded metal
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: NC
- Colour: red brown
- Smell: solvent
- 1 m²
- sanded: blank metall, cured paintings, primer for refinishing parts, polyester substrates, aluminium.
- Temperature resistance: to 90 °C
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC value: 270,5g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- 1-2 coats, when used as a primer
- Air for 10-50 minutes (20 ° C), then recoat with ColorMatic 1K fillers no. 856586, 874987, 1K primer fillers HG1-HG8, no. 856532, 882425, 856525, 644719, 882432, 882449, 549663, 856549, ColorMatic 2K hi-speed primer no. 190315
- One light coat when used as a welding primer
- Remove all rust damaged area, clean surface thoroughly and sand.
- Area must be dry and free of grease and dust
- Clean undercoat with ColorMatic silicone remover no. 174 469
- Shake the can well for 2 minutes
- Carry out test spray
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)