Quality and properties
- Long-term protection
- Gives a glossy result
- Protects against weather influences
- Reduces the adhesion of dirt
- Contains silicone
Physical and chemical data
- Smell: Characteristic
- Basis: Polishes and PE Wax
- pH-value: 7,5
- VOC-Content: 20% w/w
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%). Store frost-free.
plastic bottle, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Shake before use.
- Do not use in the blazing sun.
- The surface should be clean and dry.
- Apply presto Super Fastwax with a moist cloth in a thin, equal layer and allow to dry.
- Polish to high gloss with a dry, soft cloth.