Quality and properties
- Excellent cleansing properties
- Reduces the adhesion of dirt
- Cleans and cares in one single operation
- Gives a glossy result
- Ideal for vehicle preparation
- Suitable for car- and household-leather
- Spray: Contains vaseline / silicone-free
- Bottle: Contains silicone / free from solvents
Physical and chemical data
- Smell: (Black) Leather
- Basis: bottle: PE-Wax
- pH-value: bottle: 7,5
- VOC-Content: 90% w/w
- Storage stability: bottle: 5 years / spray: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%). Store frost-free.
Size: plastic bottle, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 600 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Bring the spray can to room temperature / Operational temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Do not use in the blazing sun.
- The surface should be dry.
- Before use, test the compatibility of the surface.
- Apply to dry clean soft cloth and spread out evenly on the surface to be treated.
- Apply Leather conditioner with a moist cloth / equally spray the parts to be treated the and allow to take effect.
- Polish to high gloss with a dry, clean cloth