Product informationpresto Universal Cleaner Spray is an all-purpose cleaner for degreasing and removing stubborn dirt from metal and various plastics.
It also leaves no residue.
Quality and properties
- Good solvency
- High degreasing power
- Leaves no residue
- Universally applicable
- Powerful degreaser
- Non corrosive
- Powerful directed jet spray
- This product has a special cap containing a tube and a spray head, which can be used to reach tricky places
- Sprayable at any angle due to a 360° valve.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.75 g/ml
- Yield: 3.55 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 5.5 - 6.5 bar
- Refractive index at 20°C: 1.385
- Propellant: carbon dioxide
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Cover live parts and turn off electrical equipment before use.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use and test surface compatibility.
- Spray part to be treated until dirt disappears. Use a brush for stubborn dirt.
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P260) Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to ?
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H315) Causes skin irritation. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness. (H411) Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.