Product informationThis is a high-quality silicone-based spray for revitalising car tyre colour as well as protecting the tyres from the weather.
- Bundle: 500ml
Not suitable for two-wheel vehicles!
Quality and Properties
- Long-lasting silk shine and suppleness
- Protects from bleaching and embrittling
- Contains silicone
- Makes tyres look like new
- Tyres pollute less
- Self-acting foam removes residues of dirt
- Does not attack rims, wheel covers and lacquer
- Targeted spray jet
- Consider TRG 300
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis: water and polydimethylsiloxane
- Colour: white
- Smell: characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.999 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Appearance: foam
- pH-value: 9 - 10
- Storage stability: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 15 to 25°C.
- The surface should be clean and dry.
- Shake can before use.
- Avoid contact with brake parts.
- Apply in thin, even coats to the tyre wall.
- Also applicable immediately after the car wash on wet tires.