Product informationIntensive cleaner to remove insects. Quick and easy to apply. Insect cleaner has excellent cleansing properties and is safe for plastic and lacquered parts.
Quality and properties
- Excellent cleansing properties
- Softens the insect soilings
- Safe for plastic and lacquered parts
- Contains tenside
- Slightly basic
- Spray: Foam cleaner with 360° valve
Physical and chemical data
- Colour: bottle: transparent / spray: white foam
- Smell: bottle: Citrus / spray: Characteristic
- pH-value: bottle: 7,5 / spray: 10
- VOC-Content: bottle: Approximately 10% w/w / spray: Approximately 25% w/w
- Storage stability:
- bottle: 5 years / spray: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%). Store frost-free.
plastic pump bottle, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 600 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Bring the spray can to room temperature / Operational temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Generously apply Insect cleaner and allow to take effect.
- Remove the dirt, when necessary with a bug shifter
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P260) Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to ?
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated.