presto assembly cleaner is a highly effective rapid cleaner for the maintenance, repair and installation of machinery, vehicles, precision mechanical and tools. It dissolves old and hardened oil and fat residues as well as remnants of brake fluid and silicone. The cleaner serves as pre and basic cleaning and degreases all sliding surfaces and parts prior to the application of special lubricants.
Quality and Properties
- High solvency power
- Leaves no residue
- Removes tough oil and grease
- Powerful directed jet spray
- Can be sprayed from any angle due to a special 360 ° valve.
- Observe TRG 300
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis: Aliphaton
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: aliphatic
- Density at 20°C: 0,67 g/ml
- Yield: 3-4 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 5,5 - 6,0 bar
- Propellant: carbon dioxide
- Storage stability: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Make sure can is at room temperature.
- Application temperature 5 ° to 30 ° C.
- Cover painted and plastic parts.
- Shake can well before use.
- Spray the parts to be treated until the dirt disappears.