DupliColor masking tape 100°C (50mm x 50m)
Quality and properties
- Good adhesion to metal, glass, plastics and rubber
- Does not leave any adhesive residues at temperatures up to 100°C
- Solvent resistant
- Not UV-resistant (when used outside, remove within 8 hours of application)
Physical and chemical data
- Adhesive: solvent rubber
- Carrier: crepe paper
- Maximum temperature: 100°C (temporary till 110°C)
- Tensile strength: 85 N/ 25 mm
- Adhesive strength: 5 N/ 25 mm
- Thickness: 0,14 mm
Temperature: Between 0°C and +30°C.
Surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Stored under appropriate conditions shelf life will be a minimum of 36 months.