Quality and properties
- Reliably removes scratches from acrylic and Plexiglas® surfaces of the car, motorcycle, caravan, boat, furniture etc.
- Quick and easy application
- All-inclusive kit contains everything required for application
- Attains results in professional quality, also for deeper scratches
Physical and chemical data
- Chemical base: Mixture of the substances listed in the safety data sheet.
- Consistency: firm
- Colour: white
- Odour: characteristic
- Density: 1,294 g/cm³
- pH-value: not determinable
- Flashpoint: 270°C
- Storage stability: 36 months in the closed original package if cool and dry storage provided (=5°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%). Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
- Size: PLASTIC POLISH 50g tube, 1 polishing cloth, 2 special sand papers
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Clean the surface and apply a little paste.
- Using a soft, clean cotton cloth or pad polish the scratched areas using heavy pressure for 2-3 minutes. Do not use on any printed, varnished or coated surfaces.
- For deep scratches repeat application several times.
- Remove residue with a cloth.
- Very deep scratches should be treated beforehand with special abrasive paper (granularity: 1500) and a little water. Polish afterwards with presto Acrylic Scratch Remover.