Quality and properties
- Very high adhesive strength (HSA= high strength acrylic)
- Good adhesion to metal, glass and most plastics
- Solvent resistant
- Replaces screws and pop rivets
Physical and chemical data
- Adhesive: acrylic
- Carrier: acrylic foam
- Maximum temperature: 120°C
- Adhesive strength: 54 N/ 25 mm
- Shear strength: 7,9 kg/ cm²
- Thickness: 1,10 mm
Temperature: Between 0°C and +30°C.
Surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Stored under appropriate conditions shelf life will be a minimum of 36 months.