Quality and properties
- Application fields: cars and caravans (mudguards, ornamental and door frames), houses (sealing skylights, skirting boards, gutters and window frames) and boats (seals between metal, wood and plastic)
- Durable elastic and wear-resistant material
- Can be drilled by machine
- Also suitable as a soft material for holes, corners and joints
Physical and chemical data
- Carrier: butyl
- Maximum temperature: 90°C
- Adhesive strength: 20 N/ 25 mm
- Shear strength: 1,2 kg/ cm²
- Thickness: 2,00 mm
Temperature: Between 0°C and +30°C.
Surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Stored under appropriate conditions shelf life will be a minimum of 36 months.