It is available in apple, lavender, lemon, orange, potpourri and New Car fragrances.
Quality and properties
- Simple application
- Leaves a pleasant smell
- Long-lasting protection
- Smell: product-dependent
- Coverage: one can for cleaning of a air-conditioning system
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 150 ml
The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material. Disposal:
Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse". Marking/Labelling:
All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version. Using instructions Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Bring the can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Shake can before use.
- Leave the engine running and set the air circulation to full power.
- Place seat and back rest in upright position.
- Place the can behind the seat and activate it (press once).
- Once the vehicle has completely misted up, leave the engine running for a few more minutes.
- Switch off engine and air the vehicle.
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P260) Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to ?
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness.